H1 for static theme

Hello, for Bing registration an h1 title is preferred, but with my Moesia theme config there are no post/blog on front page, and then no h1 title on front code source.

I try to add it, on child theme with index.php code on it, but it’s not working.

<?php if ( is_home() && ! is_front_page() ) : ?>
        <h1>toto</h1>
<?php endif; ?>

Have you an idea ?
THC Christophe

Hello Christophe, can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me check it?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi, The report from Bing and don’t Find the "H1"and “Description title” missing on static page with Moesia.
site : runwaiz.com

THX Christophe

Hello Christophe,

You can add a Headline Widget at the top of your home page, here is this widget documentation page:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi, a question, it’s possible to make the moesia “welcome-title wow bounceInDown” as H1 title. if i use your solution “Headline Widget” i have double Texte title on page …
Idem fo “welcome-desc wow bounceInRight” for H2 ?

Where is the HTML, code for moesia “front page”, maybe to swap
From = div class=“welcome-title wow bounceInDown” style=“visibility: visible; animation-name: bounceInDown;”>Run[waiz] : Report What You Sense/div>

To = h1 class=“welcome-title wow bounceInDown” style=“visibility: visible; animation-name: bounceInDown;”>Run[waiz] : Report What You Sense/h1>

THX Christophe

Hello Christophe,

Hi, a question, it’s possible to make the moesia “welcome-title wow bounceInDown” as H1 title. if i use your solution “Headline Widget” i have double Texte title on page …
Idem fo “welcome-desc wow bounceInRight” for H2 ?

You can find that in your header.php file, line 70 and 73. But please note that you should override the modified header.php file in a child theme if you don’t want your modifications to be rewritten after a theme update.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support