GreatMag

I’m using Greatmag theme.

1st. On the sidebar for recent post, How can I add post images like the demo? at the moment I see numbers.

2nd. I added a row with multiple category post. I made it extended full width, but images show on top of one another how can I fix that.

3rd. top of the page where you see button latest news: how can I change the color of the latest news, next to button?

Hello there,

> 1

There are no thumbnail image on the default Recent Posts widget. You can use the widget by this plugin to show small thumbnails along with the posts title.

> 2

Can you please share your page URL where you put it in, so I can take a closer look?

> 3

To change it, you can use the following CSS code:

.breaking-news.media a {
   color: #fff000;   
}   

.breaking-news.media a:hover {
   color: #ff0000;   
}   

To apply it to your site, add it into your site’s additional CSS option which resides under the Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

Regards,
Kharis

thank you for your fast response. I have another question for you! I want hide author on all my post, especially on my homepage. On every row with my post it shows the author; how can I hide it?

best regards

Please add the below CSS code:

.post-meta .author {
   display: none;
}

Regards,
Kharis

thanks for the fast reply, I went ahead and used the same code to hide date as well, however I can see (-) below title of post how can I hide that now.

thanks

Hello there,

You can remove it using jQuery code. Please do the following steps:

1. Install and activate the TC Custom JavaScript plugin
  2. Go To Appearance > Custom JavaScript
  3. Paste the following code into the provided box

;(function($) {

$('.post-meta').html( $('.post-meta').html().replace(' - ', '') );

})(jQuery)

1. Update

Regards,
Kharis