Greatmag: problems with the homepage

Hi,
Sorry, my english is not so good. I think greatmag is a great theme. Thanks. But every time when I try to change something on my homepage, a problem occurs on the site. The sidebar jumps up and above the 5 featured images you can see a part of a white page with “HOME”. The intention was only to change the category of the greatmag single category posts. Deleting cookies or restoring revision does not help. I hope there will be a solution soon, because the site looks terrible now! Thanks a lot!

Did you try to insert a widget? Please tell me specifically the action you took. If possible, please share a link to your website, so I can have a look.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks. I only tried to change the category of single category posts on the homepage. That’s the only thing. I didn’t insert a widget. This has already happened several times and it was corrected automatically. The site is www.eaudevie.net

Hello there,

Thank you for sharing.

Please try enabling Builder template instead of default. Let me know how it resolves the issue.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks fot the reply. Do you mean to disable elementor? By the way, I deactivated all plugins and switched them on one by one. The problem remains. Sometimes the problem is solved after a few days, but that is not a solution for me. I have disabled elementor, but the problem remains. Also the sidebar is not correct now. I also turned it off, but that doesn’t help. Maybe it would be better to look for another template? Too bad, because I think greatmag is very beautiful, but I also want to change the pictures on the front page sometimes. That should be possible. If there is a problem, it is always only on the front page. I hope you can help me. I have a screenshot of the correct front page.

Regards,

Berk

Hi Kharis,

Hi, I’m very happy. I don’t understand how it can be done, but the front page of the site is suddenly good again. Thanks!

Regards,
Berk

Hi Kharis,

The frontpage is still ok, but now elementor keeps loading. All of a sudden, I try to edit any pages and it just stays *stuck on* the *loading*
    screen.

Regards,

Berk

Hi Kharis,

This problem has also been solved. I installed another theme. elementor just worked: How is that possible? I emptied the cache and then put the theme back to greatmag. Homepage is good now and I can post again.

Regards,

Berk