Google search console error Hatom

I’ve been working on my site to raise its ranking within the googles search engine. However my theme keeps making a few errors regarding three pieces of information i cannot input. Missing Using author, missing update and missing entry-title for the Hatom’s. Is there a fix for this?

Hi,

Can you please post a link to a page where these are missing? They are usually used on single post or blog pages, but I didn’t saw any post on your site, so if you have some, please post the link to the them here, so I can check.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Sorry i haven’t responded till now. I actually found a plugin that was able to fix the issue for me. Although it cost me a $10. https://gumroad.com/l/hatom-plugin just install it and clear your cache, if it doesn’t work i could get a refund. I made a child theme first in case it messed anything on the theme up. It’s cleared the error’s off every page on the site, i just need to clean up some schema for myself now :slight_smile:

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba