Google Maps Load Error on Map in West Pro

API key has been inserted and even a new one generated. At first it worked, but all of a sudden it fails to load. And it generates the following: Could not find this address. Check it on Google Maps website to make sure it is correct.

Hello there,

Do you have a link to share here to allow me checking it?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello,

The main page is set up with West Pro Theme. The map is suppose to load at almost bottom. Page is: https://www.conqueryourmountain.org/

For some reason this is what pops up: Could not find this address. Check it on Google Maps website to make sure it is correct.

Pedro I. Orta
piorta@yahoo.com

Thank you for sharing. It looks like Live Composer has changed the way map module displayed. Sorry, we also didn’t notice it. To use Live Composer’s map module, you’d need to use the below additional add-on.

However it isn’t free. You might be interested to use Google Map shotcode plugin for alternative non-paid solution.

Regards,
Kharis

Kharis,

I purchased the Live Composer extensions pack and it was installed. That was back in August 2018. The map was loading and it worked. But all of a sudden it stopped working. Thoughts?

Pedro I. Orta
piorta@yahoo.com

Hello there,

Are you running the latest versions? Have you contacted the author to inspect this problem? As you’re their customer, I believe you’d not be too hard getting an answer.

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, running all current versions. In will reach out to Live Composer and let you know what they say.