Glitch after update (borders have disappeared)

Hello,

I’ve encountered a glitch after the latest Wordpress and Live Composer updates. Two of the buttons I created had a border and now it’s gone. I can’t find the way to make the borders show up again on the Live Composer… Please help. Thank you!!

Hello there,

I am sorry to hear the trouble you are having.

Could you please tell me what actions did you take to make that border, so I can replicate it on my test site?

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you for your response.

I created the button with the Live Composer, and I set a border for it. Since the update, the border is gone even though the settings for it are still there. Take a look, the website is oregonized.org

At the bottom, you can see “What We Do”. That’s one of the buttons that should show a border not just when you hover over it.

Thanks.

Hello there,

I visited your site. The button has a border already as seen on the below screenshot.

Cloudup

Have you been able to resolve it? Or, am I missing anything? Please advise.

Regards,
Kharis

Oh, sorry, my mistake. I meant at the bottom… There’s a button that says “How We Help”, that’s the one I meant. Sorry.

Thanks!

Hello there,

I noticed that your button can’t generate the border style CSS declaration. I don’t know the reason why as it works fine on my test site. To fix it, you need to add the below custom CSS code into additional CSS option under Appearance > Customize.

.dslc-button a{
  border-style: solid;
}

Maybe the update process of the Live Composer plugin wasn’t complete. Please try to uninstall and delete it, then reinstall the fresh one.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you for your help! This worked!

My pleasure!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis