Getting error 403 and 404 on every page expect home page..!

Hey there,

I am using sydney theme with elementor …
My home page is working fine but when I try to open any other page it gets error 404 and 403 …!
When I create a new page and try to edit with elementor the page builder is not opening.!
I have uninstalled all the plugins expect elementor and tried switching themes as well but still getting the same error .!

If you can help me same …!
Looking a for a fast reply as I am stuck here for the whole day…!

Thanks in Advance

Hello there,

Try flushing your site’s permalink by going to Settings > Permalinks; and just hit the save button.

Regards,
Kharis

Hey,
Thank you for the reply .!
I tried that man but it is still not working …! Made new .htaccess file as well but no response…!

Hello there,

Try disabling all active plugins temporarily to check if there’s a plugin conflict. To find out of which contains problematic script, try re-enabling them one by one and re-run your test after one disabled.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

Try activating other themes like default WordPress themes to confirm if there’s an issue with Sydney theme.

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, the is problem is still there…! I switched to twenty nineteen and the pages are still showing the same error…!
Not sure why this is giving this kind of error…!!

Hello there,

That indicates that there might be an issue with your server’s configuration or WordPress system itself. To fix it, you could contact your web hosting support department.

Regards,
Kharis