Get rid of " see more service button" & What we do section?

Hello,

Im trying to fully customize the site for my liking, without having to code. I just want to simply get rid of the " see more services " button under my service section. As well as get rid of the entire " what we do section" because i don’t need that section. I delete the contents under the " what we do section" but it does not look seamless to the site and still shows a beige background when i scroll over that are.

Thanks in advance!

Dear Jasmine,

Thank you for getting in touch here.

> I just want to simply get rid of the ” see more services ” button under my service section.

Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

.sydney_services_widget .more-button{
  display: none;
}

To completely git rid of the “What we do” section, you must delete its row.

I hope this reply helps.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you that did the trick to get rid of the box, I do however have another question. How exactly do i go about changing the background image in the " do you want to box" It has the default image from the theme. However i would like to use my own image.

Thanks in advance

Hello there,

Go edit the row where the row where the “Layout Builder” widget resides in https://cloudup.com/cVJhqeji2DB. Then expand the “Theme” options, scroll down until you get the “Background Image” option, there you can upload you own image by clicking the “Select Image” button.

Regards,
Kharis