Get mail chimp newsletter on landing page

I am using the Sydney theme. It is really amazing!!

I am using the MailChimp newsletter signup. When I made an embedded form. Then I used the “Header and Footer scripts” plugin to make the form in the header, with this code:
<script>
jQuery(function($) {

var form = '

<link href="//cdn-images.mailchimp.com/embedcode/horizontal-slim-10_7.css" rel=“stylesheet” type=“text/css”>
<div id=“mc_embed_signup”>
<form action="//mytribe.us13.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=99d3540fb7c1173af821ad250&id=c0b5d43f6b" method=“post” id=“mc-embedded-subscribe-form” name=“mc-embedded-subscribe-form” class=“validate” target="_blank" novalidate>
<div id=“mc_embed_signup_scroll”>
<input type=“email” value="" name=“EMAIL” class=“email” id=“mce-EMAIL"placeholder=“Epost adresse” required>
<div style=“position: absolute; left: -5000px;” aria-hidden=“true”><input type=“text” name=“b_99d3540fb7c1173af821ad250_c0b5d43f6b” tabindex=”-1" value=""></div>
<div class=“clear”><input type=“submit” value=“Abonner på nyhetsbrev” name=“subscribe” id=“mc-embedded-subscribe” class=“button roll-button button-slider”></div>
</div>
</form>
</div>’;

$( '.text-slider-section' ).append(form);

});

</script>

The form worked fine, but it appeared like this:

How I want it to look:

Is it possible to make it like the second picture (with css for example)? If so how?

the second link should actually be like this:

Hello @entuziast,

Can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.