Generate project pages

Hello.

i’m building a site in West, I am creating a series of Projects. The Project module is working well, but clicking on a project send me to the oops page. also, when editing a project in the dashboard, clicking on ‘view’ also sends me to the oops page. it seems that when i create a project, it generates content for the module, but doesn’t generate a project page.
have i got something set up wrong?
have a look at: http://taikabox.com/projects-2/
(clicking one of the images sends me to a random post, and i’m not sure why)

Hello John,

Please go to your Dashboard -> Settings -> Permalinks -> and click Save Changes.

It might fix the problem if there is something wrong with .htaccess rewrite rules.

Please let me know if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

thank you. that fixed it. brilliant.

but another question: is it possible to add blog posts to the project pages?

cheers,

john

… actually, what would be useful would be to be able to access Live Composer from a project page, but there’s no Page Attributes menu where I can select a template.
Is there a way around this?

thanks

Hello John,

1. I don’t think that you can easily add blog posts to the project pages.

2. To select templates please go to your Dashboard -> Live Composer -> Archives and Search.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I solved this problem by creating normal pages and linking projects to their custom URLs. I’ve been in touch with LC support to try and find out if templates for project pages can be changed, but they think its the theme that’s preventing LC from accessing project pages.

Okay John,

I’m glad that you solved this problem. And thank you for sharing a solution.

Please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.