Gap between title and text different

Hi

I have a slight issue, used word press for years and with this theme most pages are fine but sadly three page have a slight issue that the gap between the title and text are different but i have looked every where I can and cant see where to change.

What puzzles me more is that its only out on two pages?

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

I can add images if needed to show the issue better

Hello, yes, please provide some explanatory screenshots and links to affected pages.

Kins Regards, Roman.

Hi,

Can I ask what (if any) design software you are using.

Sometimes the formatting can get confused and very often requires you to ‘remove formatting’ from text areas. Then simply reapply the formatting as required (headers, alignment etc).

That was a stab in the dark but happy to help more if needed.

Chris

Hi Chris and Roman

Thanks for the prompt reply…!

wrong|649x500

This is an example of the issue what puzzles me is its not on every page will put site live now for a while for you to see.

Chris i havent been using any software just the word press backend.

Regards
Steve.

Hello Steve, thank you for the screenshots.

I tried to check your site but it seems to be down.

Can you please leave here a note when it’s live?

Kins Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

Sorry its not fully live I have put it live until 10pm UK time tonight hope you can see thanks

Steve

Hi Roman

Not sure when you will look but give us any time that suits you after Wednesday and I can set site so you can take a look !

Thanks again for the help!

Steve

Hello Steve,

I can’t tell you exact time, unfortunately. Usually we try to answer within 24 hours, except weekends. As an option, if you want faster turnaround, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork. However, that won’t be free of charge.

Kins Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

Ok sorry that’s fine will put it live the next two evening from 4pm to 10p hopefully you will see as I cant leave live until finished sadly.

Thanks again for the help!

Steve

Hello Steve, I was able to check your site, thanks!

1. Try to edit page with gap, then edit the first row, expand Layout section, and put 0 (zero) into Top/bottom padding input field.

2. Try to use the following CSS code to left-align title from your screenshot. You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

.panel-grid-cell .panel-widget-style-for-60-0-0-0 .widget-title {
    text-align: left;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

Thanks for the help and taking a look!

I tried both things think the second worked a left aligned the text, but sadly the first idea didn’t remove the gap?
I did try the padding before can I check what you mean by “then edit the first row” to ensure I did it right.

But I wondered any other ideas that might work please.

Steve

Hello Steve, please refer to these screenshots:

Feel free to let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman

Thanks for that really appreciate it to be honest im glad I checked as I was in the correct area but not the right place so it worked a treat I just have one more small issue that one page the text is not going to the left you gave me some css code which corrected one of the two faulty pages but not this one, can you advise please.

And once again thanks for the prompt replies.

Hello Steve,

Please try to use this CSS code instead of previous to target both titles at the same time:

.panel-grid-cell .panel-widget-style-for-60-0-0-0 .widget-title,
.panel-grid-cell .panel-widget-style-for-43-0-0-0 .widget-title {
    text-align: left;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.