Gallery missing photos in some language Subpages

Hello

I have a website (Sydney Child Theme, Elementor | Gallery Plus missing Photos problem) and the problem is that when I want to add new photos to a Gallery on my Subpage in different languages, using Elementor, when I open the Gallery there are many Photos missing when editing it in some languages (two language Subpages are ok, two have problems).

I added 5 New Photos to a Gallery on my SUBPAGE in 1st language and in SUBPAGE in 2nd language and the Gallery is working fine when I try to edit it, and also all the Photos are shown in live view.

When I try to do the same on my SUPAGE in 3rd language and the same on my SUBPAGE in 4th language than in live preview I see the Photos, but when I try to eit the Gallery in Elementor, and open the Edit Gallery Plus, than most of the Photos are missing.

Thank you for your help & Best regards,
BR

Hello,

It looks like some plugin conflict. You can try to temporarily deactivate all your plugins except the Elementor, your translation plugin, and your gallery plugin, and see if it helps. Then, if it helps, you can activate your plugins one by one in order to find the problematic one.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello Roman

Yes, it was a plugin conflict and had nothing to do with Elementor or Sydney child theme.

The problem was with the multilingual plugin Polylang, that has a conflict with Gallery Plus plugin.

The solution for those that might have the same problem (missing images in some language site options in Gallery Plus, when using Polylang):

• Go to Polylang settings and Disable the Media option (translations for Media / images etc.),
  • Then insert the images and edit them / for every subpage in different languages,
  • Then go to Polylang settings back and Enable the Media option.

Thank your for your help & Best regards,
BR

1 Like

Hi there,

Glad to hear you got the solution by yourself. And thank you for sharing it here.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like