Fullscreen slider image initially loads below masthead, but then jolts back up!

Hello Support!

I’m really hoping you can help me.

I’ve successfully customized the Sydney theme to trigger the mobile menu at 767px through the forum help here.

But now every time I reload the webpage on viewports <= 1024px, the fullscreen slider image loads below the masthead. I have the masthead background transparent, so it appears as a white block. Then towards the end of loading the webpage, the fullscreen slider image jolts back up to occupy the space where the masthead was, and the masthead is floated over it.

In my child theme’s style.css I’ve included:
@media only screen and (max-width: 1024px){.site-header {background-color: transparent !important}}
@media only screen and (max-width 991px){.site-header.fixed {position: fixed !important}}

Thanks for your time and consideration. Best of luck!

Hello @kkekuna,

Can you please provide a link to your website?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Roman,

Thank you for looking into this.

The link is http://ab6.741.myftpupload.com/

Hello @kkekuna,

Well, you can try to add your custom CSS code in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeAdditional CSS and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey Roman,

I’ve done as you recommended, but the problem persists. The style does load sooner though, so that’s helpful.

Hello @kkekuna,

It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.