Full-width stretched with background image on a row

Hi,

I’ve been using Perth for a while now and I really love it! Since I ran some updates (it had been a while) I can’t seem to get background images fully stretched over the width of the page anymore. They just go as wide as the blocks of text and leaves a white space on both edges of the screen.

I thought to get it stretch fully I needed to go to row options and select Fully Width Stretched under Row Layout but no matter what I choose it doesn’t have any effect.

Is this a bug or is there a different way to get your images fully stretched on a page? For example you can check @ http://duinkerkenconsultancy.nl/jaarrekening-deponeren/ I want those pictures covering the full width of the page again, and leave the width of the text as it is.

Thank you for your help.

Hello there,

So sorry for the delay. I visited the link you shared. It seems like the full-width-stretched background is already working as it should. Other plugin’s script might interfere its behavior.

Please let us know if you still need an assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Ah great thank you… it seemed I had to reset my cookies & cache aswell, it works perfect now.