Full Width stretched for All Pages

Hello, I have tried to make my pages “full width stretched” with some success but have found that for some reason, when I try, the bottom section of each page will not stretch right down to the footer and shows the “container” and background image. Because of this I’ve left my pages standard width with background image shown down each side. Can anyone suggest what I’m doing wrong?

Regards

John

Hello John, I’m not sure what exactly is your issue.

Can you please provide a link to affected page and some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I’ve managed to sort the problem with regard to the bottom section reaching down to the footer section but am now having issues with certain sections not stretching to full width, leaving gaps each side and still showing the background image, which I don’t want to do.

Follow this link- https://www.falmouthbayholidayapartments.co.uk/special-offers-july/

As you can see the “Heading Section” is still showing a large gap each side even though I’ve stretched the section and made content “full width”.

I’ve managed to get the “Slider” stretched and full width but there is still a small gap each side showing the background image, which again I don’t want to see.

The 3 bottom sections are set to stretch and full width but again are showing a large gap each side which once again I don’t want to see.

If you can help, I’d be very grateful since to have the stretched effect on all elements of my pages would be awesome.

Follow this link - https://www.falmouthbayholidayapartments.co.uk/special-offers/ to see how I have all my other pages set at present in order to avoid the problems mentioned above. Very nice, but IMHO they would look better fully stretched.

Kind Regards

John

Hi Roman,

Just to save you time. I’ve managed to resolve all the issues mentioned in my last email.

It turned out that all I had to do was remove the background image at the Sydney Theme customised setting level.

Regards

John

Great! Thank you for the notification :slight_smile:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.