Full width slider and Featured Image Issue

Hi,

I tried a lot of full width slider but all showing under container width, I want full width fluid.

Also inner pages featured image not showing and this is also needed in full width.

Please guide.

Home page snapshot:

Innerpage:

Hello,

Can you please disable the Coming Soon mode and leave here a note?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Done. Please check now.

http://earthwarestudioskarachi.com

Still waiting Roman.

Hello,

We try to answer within 24 hours. However, when you post again you update last post time. So you actually increase response time by doing that.

Regarding your issue, please try to use Page Builder by SiteOrigin with Page Builder template to add full width row (you will have to select Full Width Stretched for Row Layout in row settings).

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Ooh sorry for that.

Can you please guide me with screen shots as I updated the wordpress version and now its a totally new thing in front of me. New page builder is quite change and hard to use really.

Hello,

New page builder is quite change and hard to use really.

I suppose that you know how to do it in old (classic) WordPress editor. If yes, then I think that it would be enough to check this page on SiteOrigin site regarding Gutenberg (new WordPress editor) compatibility:

However, please let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I installed the classical site builder plugin and set all the pages also tried the tip you gave me to use row settings. It works like a charm.

You are awsum Roman, Thanks a million.

Great, you are welcome! And thanks :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.