Full Width Raws Not Displaying Poperly

Hello!
I have a small issue regarding Sydey theme. It appeared 2-3 day ago, before it was working fine. It seems I can’t set on any page the rows to full width. I already tried all the possible solutions (wordpress and theme are updated, tried disabling and enabling the plugins, tried custom css). If you have any ideea on how to solve this, please advice!
Many Thanks!

The site is: http://capoeiraaltoastral.ro/

Hello @parhstudio,

I will be glad to help you, but can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

http://capoeiraaltoastral.ro/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Page-Test.jpg

I’m still not sure what is your issue, screenshot looks okay.

Can you please provide more details about your issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello!
The issue is that the content of the page (the rows that contain different information) is not full width (see the difference between the header/footer and the other elements).
For example, I would like the black background of the bottom social media icons to go all the way, as wide as the footer. I would also like to mention that this was not an issue a couple of days ago.
Hope this makes it better to understand.
:slight_smile:
Best regards,
Dragos

Hello Dragos,

That’s exactly how I see your website now.

Can you please try to clear your browser cache?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Dear Roman,
Thank you for your time! I can’t imagine what was wrong. My computer at work didn’t response to the clear cache, and was displaying the pages in a wrong way, but when I got home the page displayed properly. I hope I won’t see any misbehavior on the page.
Many thanks!
Best regards,
Dragos.

You are welcome Dragos!

I hope that everything will be okay as well :slight_smile:

However, please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.