Full width project page

Hello

Can someone help me with this. I’m trying to remove the side bire of my projects pages.
I would like to have only the content of the project.

And one more thing - the featured image is automaticly on top of the project page. Could I remove it ?

Thank you

Hello @toni2d,

Please try to use the following CSS code to hide your sidebar and featured image:

.single-dslc_projects .widget-area {
    display: none;
}

.single-dslc_projects .single-thumb {
    display: none;
}

.single-dslc_projects .content-area {
    width: 100%;
}

But please note that HTML code of your sidebar and featured image will still be present in page’s source code. If you want not only hide, but remove that stuff completely, then you have to create separate .php template for your projects.

You can add CSS code to style.css file of your child theme, also you can use Simple Custom CSS or similar plugin for adding CSS code.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks a lot @Roman
this CSS code works great for me

You are welcome @toni2d,

I am glad that this code works great for you!

It would be nice if you leave your feedback for West theme at WordPress.org, here is a quick link :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi @Roman,

I am not familiar with the php/css in wordpress and would like more help. Per your posts, I went and install a CSS page and now I can hide my side bar, however, I messed up my home page, which is now not one column. Would you mind taking a look?

http://yellowcurry.com/design/ (home page)
http://yellowcurry.com/design/design-research/luum/ (project pages)

Appreciate it. Thanks!

additional info: i tried this below and worked, is that a proper way?

.home .hentry {
width: 100%; /* original: 350px */
margin: 0 30px 30px 0;

if you can take a look at the areas where i should correct, i would appreciate it. thanks!

Hello @yellowcurry,

I’m not sure what is your issue, can you please provide more details and explanatory screenshots?

By the way, it is better to create your own topic for your question to keep forum in good order.

Kind Regards, Roman.

It was my first question in this forum and my solution attempt was based off of the info on this thread, so I thought it’s a proper way. Sorry for the confusion. I’ll try a new thread.

Okay @yellowcurry,

Thank you for understanding!

Kind Regards, Roman.