Full width not working with slider in Sydney

I am aware that you do not provide support for 3rd party elements used within your themes however we are at our wits end and I’m hoping a small suggestion might put us in the right direction for a solution.

We have added the coyote grid slider (http://www.coyotewp.com) within the Sydney Theme using Page Builder inside the SiteOrigin Editor widget using short code. The row layout has been set to Full Width Stretched however the slider will not load as full width. It will snap to full width once the browser screen size has been manually adjusted (Chrome, FireFox and Safari) however if the page is reloaded the slider goes back to non-full width and justified left.
The page in question is here. http://www.varipix.com/content/ All the other content within the theme works perfectly except for the slider.

I have contacted the maker of the slider and his solutions haven’t worked. He said in the source code of the page there is a parent element with width defined at 1170px and this could be causing the problem. He sent me this custom CSS:
#pg-1260-1, #pg-1260-1 .panel-grid {
width: 100% !important;
max-width: 100% !important;
margin: 0px !important;
padding: 0px !important;
height: auto;
}

I added this CSS to the Additional CSS panel within Customize. This unfortunately did not solve the problem. I’m reaching out to AThemes to see if there is anything within the Sydney Theme settings that could be contributing to the slider not going full width. Any advice or help would be much appreciated. Fair enough if you pass on this question since I understand it involves a 3rd party element.

Cheers

Hello there,

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.

.siteorigin-widget-tinymce .coygrid-wrapper {
  width: 100% !important;
}

Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you Kharis. This CSS worked! The slider itself is still functioning weird but I’ll follow up with the maker.

Thank you again.

Cheers

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis