Full width images issue

Hello,

Since I updated to Moesia Pro, my website changed a bit. All my full width images (such as the first one on this page with the puma https://pierredeveil.fr/initiation-munay-ki/ ) don’t go anymore over the side borders. But they are still on “full width stretched”…
How can I fix this ?

Thanks,
Victor

Hi,

Your image is added inside a container, so if you have the full-width image in a container, it won’t go outside the borders of the container.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

It is just in a Row, which is set on full width stretched. it worked very well on Moesia, not anymore on Pro, how can I solve that please ?

Hi,

I know how it’s added, but your whole page content is added in a container ( the white box with the grey border around it ), that doesn’t allow the Full Width Row to be side-to-side full-screen, please check at your homepage by setting your Homepage’s Page Template to Home / Front Page, then you’ll see what I mean.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thanks Casba, however I know that already.
Let me explain you better.
I want to keep the page container because it structures my pages and add a nice design to the website. What I’m saying is on Moesia Free, the images could go over this container, and I found that great. On the Pro version, it ain’t able to do it anymore which totally changes the look of my website.
So there must be a way to make it looks like on the Free version no ? Maybe a css code or something ?

Hi,

If you can post a link to the free version where you had the Row go outside the container, then I can check how you’ve done it there, but now I can’t reproduce that even on the free version, Rows can’t go outside of containers.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Hi,
Here we go, I switched to Moesia Free again:

You can see on the page that the images are full screen

Hi,

Ok, thanks you can switch back to Moesia Pro, so I can check if we can apply the same on there too.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

hi,

ok done, i switched back to Pro

Hi,

I can’t find the difference, please give me an admin access to your website in a Private Reply, so I can check this issue further in your wp-admin / Rows setup.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Private Reply is “create a new personnal message” ?

Hi Csaba, can you answer me ?

Hi,

I haven’t received your admin access in Private Message, please send it again.

Kind Regards,
Csaba