Full width for content and background possible?

with non pro version of Sydney theme.

i have set the width to full width , escpecially the background but it does not fill the entire screen .

I have a 27 inch monitor, the content only fill the centre of the screen.

There’s a difference between full width and stretched. If the page builder plugin you’re using (I see you’re not using the one recommended by the theme) has an option to stretch, you should use it. You can also try assigning the Front Page template for that page instead of the full width one.

Hello,

maybe try to set your rows to full width/ full width streched.

If this doesn’t change anything, try this code below in a child theme/custom css plugin:

@media only screen and (min-width: 1200px) {
  .container {
    width: 100% !important;
  }
}

When you want it to look a bit different, you could change the min-width to maybe 1500px or 1921px (for the screens larger than 1080p HD) and the width to 90% or what ever. I guess you should test what would be the best option for you.

Best regards

I am using beaver builder. should i be using site origin page builder instead ? thanks

Hi Vlad, i am using Front Page template for the front page, i couldn’t get the background to stretch for the individual blocks.

I don’t have any experience with beave builder, but I’m using Site Origin Page Builder - that works just fine.

I just tested the row version with full width stretched and this is exactly what you asked for, so maybe you should try it.