Full posts on pages

Hello I’ve installed a plugin in Sydney Theme which allows me to post the Post in a page. I put that Page as homepage. The thing is that I want to show the whole post in the page, no the excerpt. I’ve been lookin for an answer, but I hav not found it yet. Which Sydney documment and what should I change to show the Whole post. If somebody knows another plugin, or another solution please write back. Thanks!

Hello there,

Thank you for posting in.

> I’ve installed a plugin in Sydney Theme which allows me to post the Post in a page.

Could you please post the plugin URL here so I could try to reproduce what you’re having?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis, thank you for answering. I think I’ll need help because I don’t know a lot about this. Where can I found the Plugin URL?

Where did you get the plugin from? Is this the plugin you are using?

Regards,
Kharis

Oh, sorry. I get it now. This is the link: https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/posts-in-page/ and the plugin that I’m using.

Hello there,

To display full content, you should need to edit the plugin’s file, posts_loop_template.php. Replace the_excerpt() with the_content().

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you Very Much!!! It Worked! Thanks, Glad to make contact with you. Now that my topic is solved, What do I have to do with this topic?

Thanks!