Full Phone Number in Header Contact Info for Mobile Viewing

I’m trying to have the full phone number that has been entered in the “Head Contact Info” show all the time vs just having the phone icon when browsing on an iPhone for example. Thanks,

http://saolatownhomes.com/

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us here. I’d do whatever I can to help. Based on what you’ve written, you want to display only the phone icon on mobile screen and apply call function once it’s tapped?

Regards,
Kharis

No, As the site sits now when viewing via an iPhone only the phone icon is showing in the header.

I would like to have the full phone number be displayed along with the icon when viewing on all screens and devices like how the email address is always showing.

It looks correct when viewing on a desktop or laptop but not correct when viewing on a iPhone.

Hello there,

It is basically exist on mobile screen, however it reads as a link that the color is green, so you need to apply the below custom CSS code to make it white.

.header-phone a{
  color: #fff !important;
}

You can insert that code into your site’s additional CSS option (Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS).

Regards,
Kharis

Thank You Very Much! That worked!

My pleasure!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis