Full clean theme

Hello,
How to reset the theme as new remove all data and make it fresh new ?
Thanks

Hello @Jimtechs,

As I understand, you want to reset the settings and delete all your content.

You can try to do it with WordPress Reset plugin. Also you might want to make a backup before resetting, just in case.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello @Roman,
I am having a strange new problem with my official google AdSense plugin
it’s telling me that :"There are already ad placements on this site. You cannot modify them with this plugin because the plugin did not apply them. Remove them to manage your entire ad layout with the AdSense Plugin. Learn more"
I am able to only put 2 ad unit.
I have searched the hole site and other plugins to see if i have put some codes some place but unfortunately i have found nothing:(
I have an other themes and they all have worked perfectly expect for my theme areview :frowning:
And i rely like it i have customized to my site and look awesome but i well be really said if you can’t find me a solution because i well be forced to change my theme
That’s my site http://jimtechs.com/
Thanks in advance,
Jim

Hello Jim,

Can you please send me a link to the plugin that you are using?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for your support i have fixed the problem my self there was some strange code in my widgets i have removes them and problem was fixed :slight_smile:

You are welcome Jim :slight_smile:

Thank you for letting me know that you fixed it yourself.

Kind Regards, Roman.

my website that i am working on is http://www.mbgrenovation.com and I am having a hard time figuring out how to get Sydney Pro to get set up properly. My icons for social media are way too close together as well as overlapping a black area. I am unable to get my employee’s to connect to the widget and so on.

All advise will be great!

Hello Sarah,

Can you please create your own topic for your question in Sydney Pro forum to keep forums in good order?

Just follow the link, scroll all the way down, and you will see new topic form.

Kind Regards, Roman.