Front Page

Hi,

I just installed the theme and I have 2 questions

When I create a new page as the video suggest for a front page when I go to TEMPLATE to choose Frontpage OPTION there is none. The only options it shows are: Default template, arechive, contact, home and shop. Could you please tell me how do I get the option “fronpage” when I create a new page?

Could you please tell me how to create my default page the same as the demo?
Thank you very much,

Carla

Hello Carla,

1. Can you please try to re-install the theme? But please make a full site backup first.

2. Please check the first section of TheShop Documentation, Demo content.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thank you, I have installed the theme again an now is working I just have 3 small questions

1. The legend that says: free shipping , frinddly prices, always on time. How can I add Free shipping on orders ver $75 ? instead.

2. When I go to Appereance -> Customize -> General I get "Preloaded text loading… and it does not show anything on the screen.

3. Can I add some text in the middle or somewhere on the frontpage to explain what is the store about?

Please advise ,
Thank you very much!!!

Hello Carla,

1. You can change it in DashboardAppearanceCustomizeHeader areaPromo boxes.

2. Yes, it’s only one option there.

3. Please provide a link to your website and text you want to add and I will try to help you with that. Also you can create About page and add it to the main menu.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thank you very much it worked great. The link to my website is: www.shopuniquegifts.ca and I would like to add if it is possible this text after the slider:

Unique Gifts

Our Canadian online gift shop provides unique gifts that come from only the best manufacturers to ensure exceptional product quality. Whether you’re shopping for a friend, mom, dad, coworker or even for yourself , there are several unique gifts ideas right here.

Please advise,

Thank you very much for your patience,

Carla

Hello Carla,

Currently your site is in Maintenance mode.

Can you please let me know when it’s live?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Sorry, is live now, please try again.

Thank you very much,

Looks like it requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

HI Roman,

Thank you very much, I just have a last question

How can I add the side bar to the blog like in the demo? https://athemes.com/forums/topic/front-page-6/#post-603811

Thank you very much,!!!

Please check this topic:

Kind Regards, Roman.

HI Roman,

Thank you for your support!!!

You are welcome!

And have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.