Front Page with full width image

I would like to make a front page before the home page of my site like the following website:

How can I make a page with only an image as background and a simple “Call to action” button to the real home page of my website (the home page with “Front Page” template) with Sydney Pro?

Hello there,

Firstly you have to enable full screen slider from Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header type. Then choose you slide images from Customize > Header area > Header Slider. To set “Call to action”, scroll down until you get the " Call to action button" section.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Yes but the header with contact info, logo and menu still remains. The same for the footer area. I want an image that cover all the browser window.

If I clear the above info maybe I disable the header and footer info but I lost them on all pages of my website.

I would like to make a single image landing page with a button like the example in my first post.

Regards,

Luca

Hello Luca,

To hide all other elements visible on the screen except main slider area on frontpage, you would add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.home .site-header,
    .home .page-wrap, 
    .home .footer-widget, 
    .home .go-top,
    .home .site-footer {
      display: none !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Ok, it works. Thank You!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support