Front - Page stuck on load

Hello,

after doing some editing using Elementor on the Front Page template, the front page is stuck on loadscreen. This happens both on the webpage and in the elementor edit page.

I cant remember what did that made this error. I have tried to google the problem, but the only solution i could find i cant seem to understand.
I tried deactivating all plugins one by one without the frontpage loading. Its only when i deactivate Elementor that i cant get it to load.

THe homepage is www.iriscatering.no

Regards

Arnt

Hello Arnt,

You mentioned that you tried to deactivate plugins one by one.

But did you try to deactivate all your plugins except Elementor?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello, yes i tried to deactivate all plugins except Elementor. When i deactivate elementor the front page will load.

Also when i try to customize tasty its stuck on load screen.
It seems i made some changes to the testimonal section on the frontpage when i view it when elementor is turned of. Could i have made some changes there that prevents it from loading?

I have no idea what the debug messages mean.

From Firefox i got this error message: I think this is the debug message: [Show/hide message details.] TypeError: o.backgroundSize is null[Learn More]

In chromse this:
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
moz-extension://269dfd8f-79d3-4c0d-a409-c96527935c2f/web/libs/ciuvo-addon-sdk.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME
injection.js:5 injection loaded
scripts.js?ver=4.9.8:86 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘0’ of null
at a.fn.init.i.fn.siteOriginParallax (scripts.js?ver=4.9.8:86)
at HTMLDivElement. (scripts.js?ver=4.9.8:86)
at Function.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at a.fn.init.each (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at HTMLDocument. (scripts.js?ver=4.9.8:86)
at i (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at Function.ready (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at Function.holdReady (jquery.js?ver=1.12.4:2)
at Object. (scripts.js?ver=4.9.8:69)

Regards

Arnt

Hello Arnt, sorry for delay.

I asked our Developer to check this issue, let’s see what he says.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi,

I would also like to apologize for the delay here.
Is it possible to reactivate Elementor so I can see what’s going on?

Vlad

Hello,

im abit dissapointed with the reponse time here.

What i had to do is do delete everything from the server. Now the problem is diffrent.

It is now possible to edit alle pages but front page with elementor. When i open elementor its stuck on load. If i update the front page with elementor its just stuck on load.

Its there any chanse you can give me a time for when i activate it, if not we will loose money in our business.

Or is there any other way you can search for errors then me loading a new front page?

Regards

Arnt

Hi,

You can send me an admin account to vlad[at]athemes.com so I can check it, see what’s wrong and try to fix it.

Regards,
Vlad

Hello,

thanks for the fast reply. I have made you an administrator for iriscatering.

Regards

Arnt Karlsen

Hi,

I haven’t received an email with the account. It’s vlad@athemes.com

Vlad

Hello,

sorry i ented the wrong email adresse.

//Edited

Arnt

Hi,

The issue is resolved.

Regards,
Vlad

Hello,

thank you for the help :slight_smile:

Arnt

The ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME error is commonly because of your browser issue . There’s no application on your device which can handle that particular action. It is a Chromium bug . In Chrome version 40 and up, this bug has resurfaced, but only if you are manually entering the URL of the redirect page in the address bar. The issue is on the chromium issue tracker here