Front Page Displaying Single Column

Hi,

My site www.knurl.co is only displaying a single column of posts, despite having the 2 column option selected. I’m not sure when this started happening, but it seems like it changed in the last couple of weeks, after an update.

Hi,

I do see it’s displaying in 2 columns, in what browser / device ( screen-size ) you’ve checked and it appeared in 1 column for you?

Best Regards,
Csaba

Thanks for the reply. I see it on a Macbook Pro, both on the laptop screen (15") as well as on a 27" external display. I’m using Mac OS X Sierra, and I’ve tested it in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.

Hi,

I have checked your site on a 15" MacBook Pro Retina and at first load it worked well in all browsers, but I have reloaded all browsers multiple times and I do see this happening and I think it’s caused by a javascript, so please try to deactivate all your plugins and check if this issue happens with no active plugins.

Best Regards,
Csaba

It was an issue with the W3 Total Cache plugin. I reset the settings to the default and the issue was corrected. Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Great! I’m glad it’s resolved! If you need help with anything else, please open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba