Front page "Call to Action" Off Center (Get in Touch)

The contact information below “Get in Touch” toward the bottom of the front page on Sydney Pro became left justified when I edited the address. The title “Get in Touch” is still centered but the address, phone, and email are off center. Can’t figure out how to edit this. Thanks!

Hello Julie,

Can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots of what exactly you want to achieve?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.).

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks, Roman. I have the site on a localhost server at the moment. Here’s a screenshot of what’s going on: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByOj2ch7bKlnZUxxR2lqcGZiQVE/view?usp=sharing

Thanks!
Julie

Hello Julie, thank you for the screenshot. Do you use Front Page template on that page?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Yes, I do.

Hello Julie,

Well, then it’s hard to tell something specific without ability to check the code.

So please leave here a note when your website is live in case you still need help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

This was an easy fix! There’s an option in Page Builder to center the text. Somehow editing the text knocked it to left justified but I was able to kick it back to center. Thanks!

Great, you are welcome Julie! And thank you for sharing that :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.