From Projects to Products

Hi,

Is there a way (maybe an easy one) to change all references from Projects to Products?

Regards,
Andrew

Just to explain a bit more, I’m talking about Projects widget here, which I want to convert to Products instead. Is there a way for that?

Also, I noticed that even when I change the order of projects in Projects post type, so that they would be listed in the right numerical order (1, 2, 3, etc.), when I open a project page, the order is still listed in the opposite way: that is smaller page number appears on the RHS, and higher number on the LHS.

Hello there,

Thank you for getting in touch here.

> I’m talking about Projects widget here, which I want to convert to Products instead. Is there a way for that?

Apologies, that such objective isn’t supported either by theme’s or portfolio plugin’s core. It is not an easy task to accomplish that. I’d suggest you to hire a freelancer at codeable.io

> … when I change the order of projects in Projects post type

Could you confirm if you have you tried this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-types-order/?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thanks for responding.
I’m using the free Moesia theme, and it has pre-built features - it is not a 3rd party widget.

Regards,
Andrew

Regarding the change of order of projects/products, I have sold it, as after renaming them by product names, it doesn’t matter.

Thanks anyway
Andrew

Great!

I am glad to know that you have been able to manage it.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis