From 2.0.7 to 2.0.29

I have a site running with the very old version 2.0.7 of Sydney Pro, and I tried to update it to 2.0.29 but experienced a lot of issues with fonts, background images, formatting, etc.

What do you recommend to perform this update without having to work on the whole website design again?

Hi,

First of all, please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I was stuck in draft. I really appreciate your patience.

Can you share a video recording to directly point me to the issues you’re experiencing after updating? This will help better to identify the source of the problem.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Please, can you update me on the status of this? See messages thread.

Hi,

My last message was sent on Feb 8 (14 days ago). Haven’t you received it? Here is the copy:

Hi,

First of all, please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I was stuck in draft. I really appreciate your patience.

Can you share a video recording to directly point me to the issues you’re experiencing after updating? This will help better to identify the source of the problem.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I can see it, but we continued the conversation through private messages on Feb 8. Please check your DM inbox.

I just wrote you a reply there. Let me know if you haven’t yet received it.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I have.
Please don’t forget about that private thread again and let’s resolve this issue.
Thanks!

Sure. Let’s continue over priavate message.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

@kharisblank, please check the private message thread. Thanks!

I got. And noticed the issue was inactive lisense. Now please try updating the theme.

Let me know whether you can update the theme or not.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support