FP: Portfolio Widget Damaged / Can't reach the single page

ppears that my portfolio was damaged, i have projects created on the WP admin panel, on a page i used the Sydney FP: Portfolio widget and it does the grid, it was working ok before the problem above, but now that i’m checking the site it seems broken, the grid is displayed but onces you select the project you get the error:

Oops! That page can’t be found.
It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try one of the links below or a search?

i tried to create a new project and see if it happen again and it did, the grid is not connecting with the right page that should be displaying after clicking the project on the widget.

also on the mobile version the overlay does not displays the name of the project only when you go back can see the overlay and the name.

i don’t know if this problem is connected and you can help me or i need to create a new Subject.

Anyway, Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Hi,

Post a link to your page please.
And try going to Settings > Permalinks and click on Save without making any changes and see if that fixes the issue.

thanks i have changed the permalinks to the name of the post and is already working perfect.

Thanks a lot