FP Clients images too small on small screens

Hi

I am really enjoying the Sydney Pro theme but just have a few frustrations tweaking the last details.

I have a few different instances of the FP widget on my page and they look good on a large screen but on smaller screens the logos scale down to be too small to see - also at medium resolution they overlap. I would like them to be larger on small screen and for the logos to wrap (stack) when they need to.

Is there a simple fix for this - I have tried different ‘fudges’ with CSS in the widget Attributes panel but cannot change just the images?

Thanks

Hello there,

Could you please try to apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css?

@media only screen and (max-width:360px){

.roll-client{
    max-width: 280px;
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;
  }

.roll-client .client-item{
    width: 100%;
  }

}

Let me know how it works for you.

If it doesn’t meet your need, please share the link to your site, so I can be more precise.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharis - that’s better on mobiles, still problem of logos overlapping on medium resolution.

Also is there a way of copying the customisation I did to Sydney to Child theme?

Hello there,

Please share the link to the page where I can see your clients section.

What tasks did you do to customize the theme? Did you touch the main theme’s files?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis

I have reapplied all customisation in my Child theme - it didn’t take too long as I hadn’t altered any theme files.

The overlapping images occur on this page at soem resolutions : http://www.thesnowleopardaward.co.uk/meet-the-sponsors/

Thanks
Ian

Hello Ian,

Try adding the following CSS code:

.roll-client .client-item img {
  max-width: 100%;  
}  

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharis - that’s perfect!

You’re always welcome here. :slight_smile:

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis