Footer widgets on blog page

Hi Kharis,

I need to add widgets in footer just like other pages i tried do it by customize > widgets > footer 1 >add widget
i need the same style for blog page https://www.kitchentek.com.au/about/
when i add more then one widget it overlaps other how i edit there positions plz help

regards
fatima

Hello Fatima,

I got it correctly, you’d like to display footer widgets on blog index page as well? Is that correct?

Ideally, footer widgets will be displayed site-wide. Did you use a special plugin to restrict its visibility?

Regards,
Kharis

hi Kharis Thanks for reply …yes you get my point but i didnt used any plugin to restrict the visibility could you plz check it why this happen …and what thing is restricting that visibility thanks in advance

regards
Fatima

Hello there,

I found that you used page builder row in your about page’s footer. You should use site’s footer in Apperance > Widgets. Put a Layout Builder widget to Footer 1 box and should be able to replicate the same setup with it. To expand the footer 1 column full width, add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.footer-widgets .sidebar-column.col-md-4 {
  width: 100%;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis ,
i tried to add footer widget as u suggested but it gives me little control and i already ticked to 3 widgets for footer but it only allow me one footer and i get this message as
Your theme has 3 other widget areas, but this particular page doesn’t display them.

You can navigate to other pages on your site while using the Customizer to view and edit the widgets displayed on those pages.

Regards
Fatima

Hello there,

Footer widgets area should be displaying on blog page with default Sydney theme. Probably your child theme overrides the parent theme’s footer.php file?

Regards,
Kharis