Footer widget padding

Hi,

The footer widget padding/height for my front page and my other pages seems different. I have used the CSS code as below to adjust the height but the difference still there.

.footer-widgets {
padding: 25px 0px !important;
}

I am using this code because I would like to adjust my footer widget area’s height become smaller.

Thank you.

Regards,
limpeek

Hi,

So you want to have the footer same was as it is on homepage or you want to have the homepage footer have the white space above like on other pages? Please let me know, so I can give you the Custom CSS for what you want to achieve.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

Thanks for your reply.
Actually I want to have a smaller white space at above and bottom of the widget. It will be better is the space above and bottom can be equal, but smaller compare to the default.

Thanks and regards,
limpeek

Hi,

I got ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED error when I try to visit your site, please check and resolve on your server side.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

Could you try again? Because i tried few times and there is no problem to access my page.

Thanks and regards,
limpeek

Hi,

Now it worked. Please try this Custom CSS to make the area above an below the line smaller ( similar to what you have on HomePage:

.page-wrap {
    padding: 0 !important;
}

.page .page-wrap .content-wrapper, .single .page-wrap .content-wrapper {
    padding: 0;
}

.content-area .hentry {
    padding-top: 0 !important;
    padding-bottom: 0 !important;
}

.entry-footer {
    margin-top: 0 !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi Csaba,

Thanks for the code.
The white space above and bottom of the footer widget area do become smaller after i add in the css code to the custom css plugin. But they are still different between the home page and other pages. Is it possible to make the space same between all the pages?

Thanks and regards,
limpeek

Hi Csaba,

The padding size for footer widget area is working perfectly now already.

Thank you so much for your help.

Regards,
limpeek

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba