Footer Widget Alignment

Greetings,

I am having problems with setting up the footer section under Appearance. (Not Elementor)
I would like to have centered the following on one line: “© 2018 Sun City Web Designers. | Proudly Powered by WordPress | Theme: Sydney Pro By aThemes | Customized by John F. Kirkpatrick”
Then I would like a 2nd line that on the left has the Social Icons and on the right has a link to the Privacy Policy Page.
I would appreciate any direction you can give me.

Thank you.

John

http://www.suncitywebdesigners.com

Hello Joh,

To center text inside text widget, switch to Text editor mode. Then wrap your text width <div style="text-align:center;">...</div> tag.

25 PM

To put two widgets side by side, you can use Layout Builder widget. Inside it, you can insert insert a two-columns row to host your widgets.

Regards,
Kharis

Kharis

Thank you for your prompt and helpful response.

The 1st part worked like a charm and the website www.suncitywebdesigners.com displays it perfectly. So simple!!

I cannot find the widget “Layout Builder”, Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

John

Hello John,

Layout Builder widget is owned by SiteOrigin Page Builder plugin. Have you enabled it?

Regards,
Kharis

No, I’m using Elementor Free Version.

I will look into it tomorrow.

Thanks.

John

Okay. Thanks!

Regards,
Kharis

Kharis,

Downloaded and activated SiteOrigin Page Builder.

Used Layout Builder to create a row with 2 columns.

Not happy with the 50px top padding on the panel but I have not figured out how to make it 0px!

John

Hello John,

To eliminate them, you can add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.footer-widgets .widget_siteorigin-panels-builder {
      padding-top: 0 !important;
      padding-bottom: 0 !important;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Kharis,

Thank you for your assistance.

John

You’re welcome John!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis