Footer Padding and Color Text Change, Sydney Theme

Hello

Its me again With more questions, I keep coming up with more questions on my way to finishing all the wordpress sites I have right now started to work with…
Any how its great to have questions answered its a great site and enjoy the comments feed back and knowledge one earns here…

First of all we will need to see the web pages in doubt….
To get a glimpse of what we are dealing with…

here are the links:

OUTSIDE LINK TO MY PAGE I AM DOING LINK HERE
OUTSIDE LINK TO MY PAGE PHOTOSHOP PROTOTYPE LINK HERE
OUTSIDE LINK TO THE PAGE OF A COOL HOVER EFFECT FOR CSS WORDPRESS I FOUND LINK HERE
Oks

So the footer

is there a way to center the

copyright Symbol and info on the bottom of the page
something like

© 2016 Corporativo Blumen Todos Los Derechos Reservados

In the center and in text color #FFFFFF White, and the padding of the same footer is there a way, option to change this I cant seem to find a place in settings or any other place in fact. In order for me to get the padding correct

Something like that?

but when I place a widget and try to change the font color stays in dark blue…
and it gives me a padding around 100 or more px.

I wonder some things on wordpress are very simple and user friendly and some aren’t, there should be a more simplified way to move and redo everything with a simple mouse touch or hover around with…

anyway thanks for all the help!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Hello there,

Thank you for posting in. That is a quite long question. Let’s address theme one by one.

> Footer copyright

The pro version has an option to easily manage that. It can be done through Customize > Sydney Pro options > Footer credits. You may consider to upgrade.

To make it center, you can apply the following CSS code through the Simple Custom CSS plugin or child theme’s style.css

.site-footer{
  text-align: center;
}

To control its padding, apply the following:

.site-footer{
  padding: 40px 0; 
}  

To change its color to white, go to Appearance > Customize > Colors > Footer color > specify the color

> but when I place a widget and try to change the font color stays in dark blue…

Go to Appearance > Customize > Colors > Footer widget area color > specify the color.

> … and it gives me a padding around 100 or more px.

Try to apply the following CSS code:

.widget-area .widget {
    margin-bottom: 10px;
    padding-top: 0;
}

Adjust the values as needed.

I hope I have not missed anything.

Regards,
Kharis