Footer mobile multiple rows

Hello

I have a WEBSITE, created in Sydney Child.

For mobile view, I would like to have multiple rows in footer (edit footer php file), as follows:

Logo (first row),
Copyright icon & company (second row),
Data | Imressum (third row)

I dont know if I can edit that in the footer file or should I edit it in elementor and turn of the footer (none) in additional css.

Thank you for your help & Best regards
BR

Hi BR,

Sydney has footer widgets areas where you choose widgets and put them into Footer 1, Foote 2, Footer 3, Footer 4 from Appearance > Widgets or Customize > Widgets.

Is there anything blocking you for using this feature?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hmmm Kharis, nothing is blocking me, I forgot about this, my mistake :man_facepalming: :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you.

I edited it with the Footer Widget section. I have two more points:

• when hovering over the text, that has a link to another page, I managed to edit the text hover effect to underline, but I could not get the text to change color on hover.
  • there is a thin line over the footer, if you can see it, and I would love to have no line as such.

Thank you Kharis & Best regards,
BR

You’re welcome!

To change the foorer link color when is on hover, you can use this simple CSS code and add it to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

Let me know in a new topic if you have any other quetions. Please use one topic for one question to better organize the threads and track progress easier.

#sidebar-footer.footer-widgets .widget a:hover {
      color: #fff000;
      text-decoration: none;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like

Great help, Thank you Kharis.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support