Footer Issue

Hello,

This is an amazing theme and am surprised that I have run in to an unusual problem. In theme customization, I have “DISABLED” the footer; however, every time I save, it still pulls up the footer in “L shape”. Please help me get rid of it.

Thanks in advance.

Basically, I need to get rid of the Site Name and the black block down there…

Hello there,

To remove it, add this CSS code into Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.

.site-info {
  display: none;
}

Regards,
Kharis

Hey Kharis,

Thanks for the quick response. This code removed the footer that has site info. I want that on the website. What I don’t want is the second footer that can be disabled via theme customization. I am unable to do so by visiting Appearance > Customize > Footer > Disable in my site dashboard. It still shows up. Please help.

TO FURTHER EXPLAIN:

Here’s the description.

Footer widget area
Select the number of widget areas you want in the footer. After that, go to Appearance > Widgets and add your widgets.

I have DISABLED… Still it shows up on my frontend.

Rgds
Ami Shah

Hi Kharis,

I have figured out the problem. This is to do with the recent Page Builder Update by SiteOrigin. My custom child theme that I was running did mess it up. Thanks for the support.

However, a heads-up - I am using Perth on 5 websites and fortunately I did not touch LIVE websites. In 2 of my production websites, I updated Page Builder to version 2.5.0 and most stuff is now broken. All Perth Widgets have gone missing. When I visited SiteOrigin support forum, I realized that many users are complaining (all are using different themes). The Plugin author has acknowledged that there is an issue. I am hoping they’ll fix everything soon.

Cheers
Ami Shah