Footer help

Dear Support Team,

I would like to know if it is possible to make a footer contact section very similar to this website. If so could you please provide some instructions to do.

Here is my site:

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Celia

Hello there,

You would use Layout Builder widget instead of single SiteOrigin Editor widget. Inside the Layout Builder you can create 4 columns row, and supply your contact information to each column.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thank you very much for your suggestion I will try this. By the way I really like the new Forum!!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharisblank,

I tried using the layout builder in the footer as suggested. however it is not working properly. I inserted in an image widget with the logo in the middle and then right i am creating a button. as you can see from my site nothing is updating…

not sure what to do…

Hello there,

Did you insert it in the same box where your “Contact Us” belongs to? I found that other widget areas are hidden by custom CSS code. Please remove this CSS code.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

I am still needing help with my footer. I want it to look like this…

how can i fix this please?

thanks like always!!

celia

Hello there,

Inspecting your site, I found some empty heading and P tags in the last widget where “Contact Us” resides in. Please edit this widget and ensure it’s clean from empty tags as it produces unwanted spaces.

Regards,
Kharis

thanks Kharis i will give it a try

I took out the spaces and this is what I am getting. I am wanting it more on the edge of the webpage… of course more centered than the snapshot i sent before. but the text does not align and the copyright and contact us i would like to move more to the left and right of the webpage.

Hello there,

For efficiency reason, please grant me to access your site admin area, so I can do some settings quickly over there. For security reason, share the login credentials privately to kharisblank@gmail.com and mention the link to this topic to signal it’s a continuation of this discussion.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

thanks! you fixed my issue! however i need to add a LinkedIn link and can’t get it to align with the contact us text. Is there any easier way of fixing this?

https://farmtomarketalliance.com

thanks for your help!

Hello there,

Please try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.jetpack_widget_social_icons ul {
       margin-bottom: 14px;
    } 

Regards,
Kharis