Footer credits for pro accounts

Dear Athemes Support,
Thank you in advance for your help. I was wondering if there’s a footer credits option/plugin like there is for others, for customers with yearly or unlimited access.
Hoping to possibly change themes on one of my sites to Leto.
I am happy to do the css display:none; thing but given how gorgeous this theme is already, not sure if I can be bothered with a child theme etc to do it in the theme’s footer file.
Thank you
Kind Regards,
Meow

Hello,

Currently there is no footer credits feature in Leto, unfortunately.

Do you want to hide or change the default Leto footer credits?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
Thanks for your (uber prompt as always) reply :slight_smile:
Just wanted to change this: Powered by WordPress | Theme: Leto by aThemes.
to © Hydrating Homeopathy 2018. Terms of Service and the twitter & facebook link that’s currently there. That’s the only reason i’ve not implemented Leto yet.
Thank you heaps.
Kind Regards,
Meow

On another note, I think a plugin can do that :slight_smile: I will maybe give it a go with that one in my test site.

Okay, but please leave here a note if you still need help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi, I’m wondering about the same thing. My team are currently builing a woocommerce site and we want to use Leto. Tried to use some different plugins to edit the footer but we had no luck making the changes we wanted. Would really appreciate some help with a solution!

Hi blackfilm, if you head to hydratinghomeopathy.com you will see that the footer credits are gone now :blush: i used a free wordpress.org plugin called remove footer credit. There may be a better way but this was very simple. Hope this helps :blush:

Hi @designmakeyoudigital and thanks for your answer! I tried that one but didn’t get it to work properly. Maybe you could share with me what you used as input for the field “Step 1: Enter text/HTML to remove (one per line)”?

Thanks in advance!

Sure so I viewed the source of my page and did control + F to find the text currently in the footer and copied and pasted the code that was being replaced, line by line.
Will need to show you after work :blush: but the footer credits are easily marked up in Leto code so should be easy

Hello @blackfilm,

You can create a new topic to keep forum in good order and make it easier to help you if you still need help.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Blackfilm,

I am back from work now :slight_smile:

Please see the code below, that I removed, except I put spaces after the “<” and before the “>” so that I could easily type it here, so simply remove the spaces and copy and paste into the plugin:

< a href=“https://wordpress.org/” > Powered by WordPress< /a >
< span class=“sep” > | < /span >
Theme: < a href=“https://athemes.com/theme/leto/” >Leto< /a > by aThemes.

Hope this helps you! Sorry Roman for clogging up the forum.

Have a fantastic evening all.

That’s okay @designmakeyoudigital,

By the way, you can select/highlight the code when you create/edit your message and click Preformatted text button </> between Blockquote and Upload buttons in order to include your code nicely :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks so much for the tip Roman :blush: :blush::blush:

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Got it working like a charm! Thank you so much @designmakeyoudigital. Sorry for a delayed reply. Have a great day!

You are very welcome - glad it worked. I think the true thanks probably
goes to the athletes support team, I think they initially may have taught
me this from memory. So thanks guys :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like