Footer copyright and move widget

Hi!
In fact I was able to disable the footer credits “powered by” using code that I found in another topic, but I would like my footer to look like this:

1. I would like to move my social icons to the right
  2. And write on the left some text like: © Copyright 2018. All Rights Reserved. Created by HILLO architekci
    My site is: http://hillo.pl/

Hello there,

Try moving your social widget to Footer 3 widgets area. Then insert credit text with a Text widget to Footer 1.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi!
Thanks for your repsonse. I’ve tried that earlier, but it did’t work as I’ve planned.
I’ve already use those codes to thin my footer and to stick it to the bottom of my page:

.footer-widgets {
    position: absolute;
    bottom: 5px;
}

#colophon{
  padding: 25px 0;
}

.site-footer {
    position: fixed;
    width: 100%;
    bottom: 0;
    z-index: 999;

but there is a problem with the copyright text, which is divided to 3 lines, not to 1, and social media icons are still aligned to the left side, even if they’re moved to footer 3.

Hello there,

Please try adding the below extra CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.site-footer .footer-widgets {
      position: relative;
    }

@media only screen and (min-width: 992px) {
      .site-footer .footer-widgets .sidebar-column.col-md-4 {
        width: 50%
      }  
      .site-footer .zoom-social-icons-widget ul {
        display: table;
        float: right;
      }
    }

@media only screen and (max-width: 991px) {
      .site-footer {
        text-align: center;
      }
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

Hi!
I’m so grateful that you’ve also solved my mobile footer problem. I was going to make a new topic for it as long as I would find proper solution for this one.
Right now everything look almost like I would like it to look like. I mean I would like the copyright text to be smaller and a little lower. So it would be aligned to the center of whole footer and not aligned to the top of widgets area.
And for the mobile footer. Do you know a way to thin a gap between copyright text and social media icons?
I would appreciate it.

You’re welcome!

Please try adding the below extra CSS code:

.footer-widgets {
      padding-top: 4px;
    }

.footer-widgets .textwidget {
      font-size: 14px;
    }

.footer-widgets #text-2.widget_text p {
      margin-bottom: 0;
      margin-top: 5px;
    }

.footer-widgets .zoom-social-icons-list--no-labels .zoom-social_icons-list__item {
      margin-top: 0;
    }

@media only screen and (max-width: 991px) {
      .footer-widgets #text-2.widget {
        margin-bottom: 5px;
      }  
    } 

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

I couldn’t thank you enough! You guys are awesome :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis