FONTS There has been a critical error on your website

Mrs.

Today I bought the Sydney Pro template and my website is no longer responding.

Warning : require(/home/mercadea/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/inc/fonts.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mercadea/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/functions.php on line 547

Warning : require(/home/mercadea/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/inc/fonts.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mercadea/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/functions.php on line 547

Fatal error : require(): Failed opening required ‘/home/mercadea/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/inc/fonts.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/alt/php72/usr/share/pear’) in /home/mercadea/public_html/wp-content/themes/sydney-pro-ii/functions.php on line 547

Ha habido un error crítico en tu web.

mercadeando.org
I will appreciate your instructions on how to proceed

Hello,

Today I bought the Sydney Pro template and my website is no longer responding.

I’ve just checked your website and it looks like this issue is already resolved, isn’t it?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Good afternoon.

I have created the file fonts.php in the INC folder of the template so that it works correctly and my client cannot find the web without service. But all the sources have disappeared and the appearance is not the same as the product purchased yesterday.

I am already thinking of requesting a refund of my money to Paypal because the appearance is not what I bought.

I await your instructions.

Please perform the tests from a computer, it works ok on mobile.

Sorry for my english :frowning:

Regards

Hello,

But all the sources have disappeared and the appearance is not the same as the product purchased yesterday.

I would be glad to help you, but I am not sure what exactly is your issue, so can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hello,

You can try to reinstall the Sydney Pro theme, deactivate all your plugins except the Elementor, and see if it helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support