Fonts on mobile and computer aren't the same

Hi,

Yesterday I changed my fonts on my website by adding them on my styles.css of my child theme. I added also the name of them on appearance and fonts but I reverse by error the one for the title and the one for the body. The fonts changed on the computer and mobile version but it wasn’t the good one. When I reversed fonts correctly as I wanted in appearance and styles.css, everything went fine on my computer but nothing changed on my phone. I also checked with a private connection but nothing is change.

Here is the link of my website: www.art4design.fr

By any chance, would you know what to do?

Best regards,
Thank you very much for your help,
Pauline

Hi Pauline,

I checked your site and found the font looks fine on both mobile and desktop screens.

Perhaps you’re seeting the issue on a specific section. If so, can you point me to that section by taking a screenshot and adding some annotations, then share it here?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. It’s strange because your screenshot is not the same than my mobile version. I am on an android mobile and you?

Best regards

HI,

Thank you for getting back.

Perhaps you’re using older version of web browser. Ensure you’re running the latest version. Can you also try checking with other mobile device running the latest OS to examine whether it is a device specific issue or not?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. My aunt who as an Iphone 5 doesn’t have this issue. Either my father who have the latest Iphone. Everything is fine on their Iphone.
What I don’t understand is that my android is from last year and an update has been done this night.

Thank you so much for your help
Best regards
Pauline

1 Like