FontAwesome Upgrade to Themes?

Good morning all. Just wondering when we can expect a FontAwesome upgrade. The versions being used in the Athemes themes are several versions behind now. And they’re now up to v5.

Would love to see the upgrade come with themes updates rather than having to hack the upgrade together ourselves. :wink: Thanks!

Hello,

Well, it’s not a critical issue, so it might not be updated for some time.

But I added it to Moesia list, thank you for pointing it out :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

No disrespect: But if it takes “critical issue” to update third-party widgets that you all incorporate into your products, then it’s only a matter of time before folks start to look elsewhere for products where the product managers pay attention to such things. No third-part anything should be included in your product without a definitive plan for upgrade support of those items.

Hello,

I didn’t tell that it takes critical issue to update, I just wanted to say that the priority of that update is low.

First we fix high and medium priority issues. Also I understand that this update might me important to you.

So I think that something like Better Font Awesome plugin might be a reasonable solution in your case.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

P. S.
I believe that no product is perfect (in general). But we try to keep our products as good as we can.

1 Like