Fontawesome icons

Can I assume all FONTAWESOME ICONS are preloaded in the theme? I looked for them but couldn’t find them. Also, when adding social media share icons for top menu, I assume the match directly with name of social media IE LinkedIn icon matches up with name LinkedIn, or how does it match up? Thanks for your help.

Yeah, all of them are loaded. They are in the Fonts folder.

The matching happens like this:

.social-widget a[href*="twitter.com"]::before,
.social-navigation li a[href*="twitter.com"]::before {
	content: '\f081';
}

You’ll find the above and others like it in the style.css. Only for those written in the style.css the matching will occur.

so what if one is no tin there? For example. Id like to include my Delicious account, I dont see that icon included.

I guess what I fi wanted to add icons that are not included ?

You just need to follow the same logic and target your Delicious link.

.social-widget a[href*="delicious.com"]::before,
.social-navigation li a[href*="delicious.com"]::before {
	content: '\f1a5';
}

You can also have a look the the Fontawesome cheatsheet and see what other icons that might interest you they have. You just need to change the link and the content part.
Here are brand icons: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/#brand

OK, so I entered that at the end of the style.css. and it is not showing up correclty. I entered it exactly as shown. Under the menu i have used delicious.com and delicious and it comes up the same way. Obviously I am doing something wrong…

Joel
DamnTattoo.com

Most likely the delicious icon was introduced in a newer version of F.A. than the one bundled with the theme. You should go to their website and download the latest pack and replace everything from the Fonts folder in Solon. We’ll update it too in the next version.

i checked the link you supplied and it is listed there. however I cannot seem to add anything. Perhaps an update with corrected font awesome objects?