Font won't display

Hello,

first: Thank you for this beautifull theme. I love it.

I just relaunched my website. Before I worked with a subdomain https://neu.christine-volpert.de and after I finsihed all the work I switched domains to my main domain https://www.christine-volpert.de. Everything is fine, except the font won’t load. I already added the fon files to Elementor, but invain. Can you help?

Problem solved. Added it in the css.

1 Like

Hello,

Problem solved. Added it in the css.

Great! Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have in future.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

I’m the same issue with mine. Nothing fancy was changed, just every few days the font reverts to Times New Roman for no apparent reason when the typography settings remain Muli. I try and clear cache and update the font and this works sometimes, but again only for a few days. Now it has stopped working at all. In the customize preview it shows the text all in Muli however, the actual live website does not. What CSS did you add to fix this?

You need to add the font manually to your website. Therefore download the font to your computer (just google it). You then need to create eot, otf, svg, ttf, woff and woff2 file types from that. There are websites which convert the font file to various file types. Place these files on your server.

Then add this to your css:
@font-face {
font-family: “Muli”;
src: url(“YOURURL/SUBFOLDER/Muli-Regular.eot”); /* IE9 Compat Modes /
src: url(“YOURURL/SUBFOLDER/Muli-Regular.eot?#iefix”) format(“embedded-opentype”), /
IE6-IE8 /
url(“YOURURL/SUBFOLDER/Muli-Regular.otf”) format(“opentype”), /
Open Type Font /
url(“YOURURL/SUBFOLDER/Muli-Regular.svg”) format(“svg”), /
Legacy iOS /
url(“YOURURL/SUBFOLDER/Muli-Regular.ttf”) format(“truetype”), /
Safari, Android, iOS /
url(“YOURURL/SUBFOLDER/Muli-Regular.woff”) format(“woff”), /
Modern Browsers /
url(“YOURURL/SUBFOLDER/Muli-Regular.woff2”) format(“woff2”); /
Modern Browsers */
font-weight: normal;