Font weight of main text

Hi there,
Loving your theme, thank you so much! My test site is at wp.airtightproductions.co.uk and I’m almost ready to move it to the proper site.
I have a query which I would appreciate your help on.
How can I change the font weight of some body text in a widget on a page? My text is in a Siteorigin Editor widget. I’ve been able to change the title case, colour and size using the following CSS code for each of the relevant pages:

#pg-2725-0 .widget-title {
           color: #ffffff;
      font-size: 34px;
      text-transform: none;
    }

But although I can change the body text colour and size within the widget, the text still looks too fat and I’d like to make it slimmer if possible. I’m referring to the PRODUCTION PAGE which I am using as the template. I’ve searched all over but I can’t find how to make a font-weight instruction work for this area.
Thanks!
Alan

Hello Alan,

I’ve just checked your website but I’m not sure where exactly you want to change text. Can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
Thanks for your reply.
The text I’d like to adjust is the body text starting “Here at Airtight…” - it looks like it’s bold but I’d like it to look lighter weight if possible.!
The title is fine and I’ve worked out how to change that through the Custom CSS.
Cheers,
Alan

Hello Alan, thank you for the screenshot.

It looks like you have wrapped that widget text into <h4></h4> tags.

You can try to use <p></p> tags instead or add this CSS code:

#pg-2725-0 h4 {
    font-weight: normal;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
Thanks for that update. That CSS code works great - I just didn’t realise you had to specify the parameters (weight, colour etc) for each heading category in each individual page via custom CSS (in this case h4 on page 2725 row 0)
Much appreciated as always.
All the best
Alan

You are welcome Alan!

By the way, it would be nice if you leave your feedback for Moesia theme on WordPress.org (if you haven’t done it already, of course), here is a quick link :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.