Font style not changing

hi, i just tried hiero theme on my website and just loved it, until i stumbled upon a problem,
i am unable to change fonts of heading from word press settings , i was trying new fonts given in the options and now i am unable to change it at all.
i tried re installing the theme yet i see the same huge ugly font on headings
i did try clearing the cache. nothing seems to work.

Hi Parth,

I checked the theme and could replicate the issue.

This is a minor issue and you can do edit/modify it easily to make it work. In the mean time I will also check with the theme’s author and will make sure the issue is fixed in the next update.

For the time being in the “style.php” file, change the line number 40 which reads as

$custom .= "a.button, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, button, input[type=\"button\"], input[type=\"reset\"], input[type=\"submit\"], .site-title, .site-description, #main-navigation li a, .nav-open, .nav-close, .comments-link a, .author-info .author-links a, .site-content [class*=\"navigation\"] a, .comment-list li.comment .comment-author .fn, .comment-list li.comment .reply a, #commentform label, .widget_athemes_tabs .widget-tab-nav li a,  { font-family: {$font_pieces[0]}; }"."\n";

to

$custom .= "a.button, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, button, input[type=\"button\"], input[type=\"reset\"], input[type=\"submit\"], .site-title, .site-description, #main-navigation li a, .nav-open, .nav-close, .comments-link a, .author-info .author-links a, .site-content [class*=\"navigation\"] a, .comment-list li.comment .comment-author .fn, .comment-list li.comment .reply a, #commentform label, .widget_athemes_tabs .widget-tab-nav li a { font-family: {$font_pieces[0]}; }"."\n";

basically you need to remove the comma after .widget-tab-nav li a towards the end and before { font-family

Hope it help!

Thanks

Matty thanks a lot for the help!
Another problem i am facing with the theme,
It looks really good on the computer browser but as soon as its opened in the mobile browser ,the top bar as well as the heading area is mixed together, is there any solution for it?, again thanks a lot for your help

Hi

Please create a new thread for the issue and share a link to your site.
Keeping the threads exclusive to a particular issues helps other users too. :slight_smile:

I will have a look and we can take it from there.

Thanks