Font style is not satisfying

when i enter any number the website shows some kind of cursive font and i wanna change it completely. can you please share the procedure to do so

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

I need more information to help you in a better way.

• Can you let me know where you entered the number?
  • Can you point me to the exact area where the issue appears?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

check out the post. You will see the the numbers somewhat cursive. And also how to change the default font style of the entire page. This has been a headache for few months.

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

I checked your post and found several sections have numbers. Can you be more specific by taking a screenshot and point me to which part needing help with?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

It’s actually about changing the default font style for the whole site! Can you tell me how to change the default font style for the site? or maybe in posts ?

Hi,

Try this CSS code and add it to your website’s Additional CSS.

.single-post .content-area {
      font-family: Arial;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

Try this code:

.widget_popular-posts .post-title, 
    .ca-popular-posts .post-title,
    h1:not(.site-title), h2, h3, h4, h5, h6 {
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Still This doesn’t change so is there any way for this one?

Hi,

I couldn’t get that exact parts from the links you have shared. Can you share the link here, so I can do direct inspection?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Look at the headings such as h2, h3 tags and as you can see the font is somewhat odd so how can i change it?

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the link.

Try this code:

.entry-content h1, .entry-content h2, .entry-content h3, .entry-content h4, .entry-content h5, .entry-content h6 {
    }

I hope that works.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Yeah. Thanks it worked

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support